Thursday 26 January 2012

Planning Production

Planning Production

The image I am hoping to use for my front cover image is going to be a symbolic image using guitars and amps I’m hoping to design an image by placing the props in unusual positions to make them stand out more.

              Cover lines

·         Rock Revolution Tour

·         Foo Fighters top 10 best videos

·         The Best Rock bands over the last 30 years

·         Win a meet and greet with Biffy Clyro

·         The Blackout Back out?

·         Axl sues slash again



Text for contents

It will have both feature articles and regular content with some bits of information included on what the article is about. It will also have a small caption under the images that I will use.



Images for contents page

Octane Ok images I took myself suggesting new bands which have formed and a abit of information on this band to captivate readers. It will also include smaller images of more well known bands eg blackout, bring me to the horizon.



Article for double page spread

For my double page article I am going to write it about two of paramours member s leaving to form their own band, I am going to include information and quotes and create a symbolic image to go with the article I have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment