Monday 10 October 2011

Final images for school magazine

For our lesson task we had to create a version of our school magazine on photoshop and our contents page on quark express these screenshot images are a step by step guide to how i created my contents and cover for my school magazine...
After i created my background image and title i added extra images which are featured in the magazine and a barcode.




Firstly i created my title and my main image which i took myself.

This is my final outcome for my school magazine task.

Once i completed my magazine task i then moved onto creating my contents page on quark below are the examples of my work being put together....

Firstly i picked my background colour and heading and split my page into two coloums.


The i added two larger images that i took myself




And above is the final outcome for my contents page containg text and images aswell.






No comments:

Post a Comment